MedicareSTOP.com has prepared a page of notes for you to get a jump-start on shopping for the Part D (PDP) plan that you must get in order to avoid a penalty! We have created 3 STEPS for you to get an instant online quote.
STEP 1) Visit the Medicare.gov "Plan Comparison" page.
- Select "Drug plan *(Part D) and enter your Zip Code - Click "Continue"
- Select "I don't get help from any of these programs" - Click "Next"
STEP 2) Enter your information about your drugs currently prescribed.
- Select "Yes" (that you want to see drug costs when comparing plans
- Continue on through the questionnaire
- Eventually you will see a list of popular plans
STEP 3) Either enroll online in the plan or contact your local MedicareSTOP.com
agent via email with your Part D questions.
Humana, Walmart, Aetna, and Silverscripts are a few of the more popular plans starting at around $20 per month, and they increase in monthly premium from there. It is very important to understand, that there is NOT one plan that fits everyone. So, if you have a specific question, contact your local agent via email anytime.
HAVE A BURNING QUESTION? NEED AN ANSWER?
Call 800-633-4227 (7am - 7pm)
- Say "Agent"
- For more information on Medicare.gov: Medicare PART D (Click Here)
Medicare Supplement policies do NOT come with a Prescription Drug Plan (PDP). It is up to you to enroll in a plan to avoid the small minimal penalty. If you have decided to enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan, then you most likely do NOT need to get a stand-alone Prescription Drug Plan (as most MAPD plans include prescription drugs).
Part D Prescription Shopping From A to Z.